The 2017 session of the Campaigns and Elections Academy is now full. We will begin accepting applications for the 2018 program in the fall.Applications for the program are reviewed on a rolling basis and will continue until the program is full (the application link will be removed from this website when the program is full). Your chance of being admitted is higher if you apply early, as the program size is limited. Submitting an application does not guarantee acceptance. In making admission decisions, we carefully review applicant statements and may contact teacher references. We will notify applicants as soon as possible, but we note that it may take a few weeks to make an admissions decision.
Program Cost: $1,275 Per Session (6-day camp)
- The price includes air conditioned housing and educational facilities, meals, personal instruction by college professors, residential supervision, recreational opportunities, transportation to BWI Airport (if needed), and field trips.
- Step 1: Before applying, please consult with your parents about the program.
- Step 2: Complete all sections of the online application.
- Step 3: If accepted, we will send information about submitting payment for the program, as well as a request for information regarding medications, allergies, transportation, and dietary needs.
Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
"Thank you for leading a life changing experience for the students [in the program]. It is clear that your students gained new insights in the workings of government, increased their confidence in their own advocacy skills, and thoroughly enjoyed their time together in Gettysburg. We are so happy our daughter was part of the program."
Renee Sklarew, Parent of Participant
- Environmental Leadership
- Fielding Center for Presidential Leadership Study
- Inside Politics
- Inside the Middle East
- Inside Civil Rights
- Strategy & Leadership in Transformational Times
- Women in Leadership
- Undergraduate Fellows
- Financial Award Information
- Campaigns and Elections Academy
- Past Programming