The following schedule provides a tentative outline of the program. We appreciate your flexibility as some changes to the schedule may be necessary as additional opportunities and conflicts arise. Priority will be given to applicants who can attend all sessions below, which will take place virtually over Zoom unless otherwise noted. All times are eastern time (ET).
Please also plan to join the Eisenhower Institute for an online orientation session on Tuesday, September 15, at 7 p.m. ET.
Saturday, Sept. 12, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.—Understanding the Environmental Values that Divide Us
Saturday, Sept. 19, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.—Case Study: An Exploration of the Greenpeace’s Battle against Facebook
Saturday, Sept. 26, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.—Exploration of Environmental Security
- Saturday, Oct. 3, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.—Case Study: A Comparison of the Energy Curse in Ghana and Nigeria
- Saturday, Oct. 10, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.—Exploration of Environmental Economics
- Saturday, Oct. 17, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.—Case Study: Active Sonar vs. Marine Mammals: An Discussion of the U.S. Navy’s Active Sonar Problem
- Saturday, Oct. 24, 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.—The Politics of Environmental Policy
- Saturday, Oct. 31, 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.—Case Study: Climate Change Policy as the Ultimate Collective Action Problem
Last updated 8/24/20